'IoT Application Development'
1. Highly available, secure, scalable software. 2. Certified team of Architects,Engineers and developers
3. Reliable, Fail Safe, Always-on Services 4. Intricate Extendable Ensemble Systems.
Tivoga supported Cloud applications are defining new standards of software development. See how.
Security and Compliance
What is IoT?
The collective ensemble of all interconnected electronic devices sharing data and or responding to instructions. The scope of interconnected devices, though includes devices of all sizes, the intent of IoT is to connect to devices around us, things we use and have an actionable endpoint.
The concept is pretty simple – devices, ranging from fitness and medical devices, wearable tech, electrical, electronic appliances have a lot of data to offer should we be interested. As we have learned from experience, any data from any source is invaluable. It makes sense to accumulate the data generated from such sensors to generate information and eventually pertinent knowledge to improve the application. IoT also includes devices which can respond to requests delegated to them remotely form a human master or a human-like server master.
How does it work?
A typical IoT application has devices submitting data to a central server via the internet over wifi, a wired network or even a Bluetooth tethering device. (There’s loads of research on new low powered, low range, low bandwidth networking devices, especially for devices with IoT capability.) Each device is provided with a unique Id to address and target it to receive and send data. The mechanics of the way it handles the network part reaches to the server, authenticates itself, submits data vary from vendor to vendor.
Tivoga provides professional expertise of working on various IoT projects across various domains & industries and cloud-based solutions development for the last 4 years. Our solutions are in use by a diverse set of clients ranging from Enterprises having production, distribution operations, service companies, to end users.
You are most welcome to leverage our knowledge to build a better, more feature rich and optimised solutions for your ideas and business.
Android Application Development
Angular Application Development
Aws-cloud Application Development
Cordova Phonegap Application Development
Cloud App Development
Django Python Application Development
Ios Application Development
Iot Application Development
laravel Php Application Development
Mean Application Development
Node Js Development
React Js Application Development
Serverless Application Development
24 X 7support
Risk Free Milestone Payments.
IoT Application Development
- Ease of Operations
- Sensor and Data Point Integration
- Real Time Data Aggregation
- Cloud Based Applications
- Remote Operation
- Unified Device Control
- Requirements – What the application is about, what it does, what’s to be built,
- Design and Architecture – how best to build it, what would make it stand apart from the competition. The way it looks and feels, the User experience.
- Planning and Scheduling – We understand the necessity to have a determined development and release schedule for your applications.
- Iterative development – Agile Development – we undertake the development in short and quick turnaround sprints. This keeps production in check and unnecessary time delays and costs.
- Testing – lots of it and then some. We are pathological about it. Our development pipeline puts testing first.
- QA – Guarantee to have code, features, logic, and compliances all up to required standards.
- Submission / Launch – deploying/submitting your code/ web – application to provisioned infrastructure – scalable, secure and highly available.
- Analytics and Metrics – All applications deployments come with compulsory user engagement, feature usage, infrastructure usage, incident, errors, alert reporting.
- Support and maintenance – on call for a lifetime. We are a long term asset to our clients providing support with changes in UI, feature extensions, Scaling up, disaster management and recovery and other ‘Mayday’ events.
- Over 10+ years of experience in Software Development
- Over 500+ projects done in various industries and technologies.
- State of the art facility in Hyderabad, India.
- Easy, transparent and comfortable to work with.
- Dedicated project manager and client liaison.
- Daily communications, weekly status reports.
- Responsive Web applications
- Gold standard development, testing and deployment procedures.
- Much higher code quality of the finished application.
- Bulletproof code, Disaster ready zero downtime deployments.
- Nasscom and STPI accreditations
- CMMi Level 3 standards maintained
- Google Certified Partner
- AWS Marketplace Partner